Tuesday, May 4, 2010

0 to Something: Decision Time


It's been quite busy around here lately.  I finalized the fabric assortment for summer offerings with the ever-helpful (and patient!) Adlin.  Samples are in production as I type!


She's got quite the eye, and helped keep it all together when it came to decision time.  What we came up with is really exciting- can't wait until I can share it with you!


Finally, I will be releasing more details about the specifics of the business and line this week to shed some light, what exactly I've been working on, and some cool things to look out for.  Exciting stuff, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an exciting venture!
    Thanks for saying hello last week - it's awesome to hear from people who live/used to live in AA. We love Chicago, too, so it must be wonderful to live there!

    ReplyDelete