Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Making It Your Own

I've been getting a lot of questions and really nice notes from a number of people who are excited about what I'm putting together.  I just wanted to clarify that anything that I've already featured on the blog will not be in this small collection- it's all new shapes and such.


With that, quite a few people are asking about the peplum jacket I featured a little while back.  This will not be available on the upcoming shop straight away, however, you are able to order it via special request.

What does this involve? Glad you asked.

  • Send me your size and any special sizing needs
  • Colors/patterns/textures would you like incorporated, ie: pink plaid lapels, green silk lining, sweatshirt material on outside

The base price including design customization and one fitting is $215.  It's free reign to design and have something special that only you will have.  Shoot me an email with inquiries: rachel [at] thestylecooperative [dot] com

No comments:

Post a Comment