Monday, January 25, 2010

Art Wall, Cont.

Hope you had a beautiful weekend! Mine was a bit chaotic, but good times were had. The one thing I wish I had images to share with you all was the Sunday Dinner from last night (quickly becoming my favorite Chicago tradition). My inner sweet tooth couldn't get enough of the dessert: warm chocolate chip cookies sandwiching vanilla ice cream. In the words of Rachel Zoe: I like, die.

Anyhow, onto the post!

I gave you guys a quick peak into my living room art situation that is more of a large work in progress than anything else. This weekend was nothing short of me going crazy trying to coming up with the right image to complete the wall.


I sketched, scribbled, thought, and finally... something that made sense. I started last night with the final touches, but this is what will inspire the little 10x10 piece that will complete the wall. It has figure study (so typical Rachel), hopefully beautiful color, and share a bit of lovely to anybody who visits our home.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/25/2010

    nice sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! i do try...

    and come to think of it, I'll post how it ended up w/ color and canvas

    ReplyDelete