Friday, July 17, 2009

Life[Style]: Tea & Co.

I've never been much of a coffee drinker, this much is true. But within the last couple of years, I have really started to appreciate good tea. Coming from a household of non-tea-drinkers, learning the ropes from tea snobs in my adventures and travels was a little intimidating at first. Somehow, I became the girl who brings large amounts of tea [not magazines] in my carry-on when traveling back home from new places.

In preparing to move to a new apartment at the end of the summer, I have dedicated myself to only purchasing new items that I truly love. I'm thinking a glass teapot, perfect for blooming teas.

French presses are not just for coffee. The warmer is edgy and would sit nicely on the table at a meeting with clients.



This set is sweet and delicate in a not your grandma's tea set kind of way.


Trekking across town with this travel infuser in tow is a great and green alternative to your
on-the-go Starbucks addiction. Take note, Olsen girls.










And for the smartest looking desk in the entire office, opt for a single cup tea infuser














Like this tabletop-friendly version,



No comments:

Post a Comment