Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sir & Madame Spring Lookbook





Sir & Madame, fellow Chicago lifestyle brand, and awesome team of stylish folks dropped the lookbook today for their Spring '11 collection.

Let's pause momentarily for some of my editorial:
-The riding theme is so inspired, particularly the contrast color riding pants.
-That weekender bag is awesome, I hope you guys don't just look over it where it's featured.
-I'm so glad Chicago has something like this to call its own
-A BOW TIE FROM THE STYLE COOPERATIVE IS STYLED ON A WOMAN, so I'm doing a little happy dance at my desk as I write this


Take a look at the whole book, lust over everything, and click your way over to the Sir & Madame shop. It'll be good for your health and happiness. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment