Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Style Cooperative: Wintertime Wrap Up


Our soundtrack for the evening

Bow tying lessons

Brian of Sir & Madame


It seems about the right the time to do some type of deep and meditative reflection of everything that's happened in the past year. It's been a whirlwind... but I won't put you through that. I'm sure you've been paying attention.

---

However, I would most certainly like to say a very necessary thanks to you. Yea, you. Readers, buyers, supporters, buds, the whole lot of you. Thanks for taking interest and in your own big or small way helping me to build and be.

---

I've pulled out the 2010 goals and gameplan (because I don't do resolutions), and will share it with you guys this week so you can see what I was thinking back then, and whether it played out or not. 

In the mean time, enjoy the images from last week's trunk show at Groom Mens' Lounge. I had a great time chatting it up with creative and stylish folks and did a few rounds of group bow tying lessons. How cool is that? Fun to be had, and great sartorial life skills were learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment