Tuesday, September 21, 2010

For Fall, Bow Ties

Rugby
 You may know this by now, but I'm kind of a cross dresser.  I mean not a serious one, but I definitely love and will fully embrace the androgonous look for fall. I'm thinking Annie Hall meets The Great Gatsby meets the Ivy League.  Oh yea.

via
What makes me particularly happy is that mens accessories are being styled these days on women.  Think brands like The Brooklyn Circus that are menswear labels styling women in their clothes. Love. It.

via

The way I'll be keeping it boyish but refined is with bowties throughout the fall.  You may just see some special little additions to The Co-Op as well.
via
So what's your favorite gender bending style statement?

2 comments:

  1. love the 2nd and last pictures from the top- i will be sporting those looks this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'd love to see a Brooklyn spin- send pics :)

    ReplyDelete