Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You Are Invited!

Outside of working on The Co-Op, Freelance Brigade, and the blog, I find myself working on other projects as opportunities present themselves.  Recently, I was offered the opportunity to be a part of a group of emerging designers in the Chicago area to create looks for a charity fashion event hosted by the WNBA team, Chicago Sky.



Hard at work in preparation for this show, I'm truly excited for what I'll be showing with Chicago Sky players as the models.  The evening gown I've designed will also be up for grabs in an auction to support A Silver Lining Foundation.  

If you're in the Chicago area, do consider supporting the show next week- it's a great cause.  I'll see you on the runway!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a colorful post in this blog. In this post great detailed information are given. Thanks for the post. Keep it up the good work.

    discussion

    ReplyDelete