Monday, July 12, 2010

Wiley in the Streets





This version of the Wiley top is one of my favorite combinations that we have right now at The Co-Op.  It's just so timely to me.






Cropped shirts are one of those things that people sometimes feel strange about.  This is no mid-90's belly shirt- it's refined, has a perfectly rich texture, and is just loose enough to make it feel not so... cropped.



 If  you're rocking the cropped look, make sure your bottoms are higher in the waist (hitting around the natural waistline) or even try a fitted dress underneath for a fun alternative to a night-out look.

3 comments:

  1. Ashley7/13/2010

    This top is HAUTE. Trust me, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ashley You looked great in it! If I find a reasonable picture, I'll share ;)

    @BP Thanks! Just trying to keep the funk alive here in Chi.

    ReplyDelete