Friday, June 18, 2010

Best Day Ever

Yesterday was quite the busy one! I got the chance to do just about everything that I enjoy.



I started the day off with a meeting with my production group (hooray for locally made clothing!)


Then spent a bit of time with the Freelance Brigade, finalizing plans sales efforts this summer.


Took a break from work to do a bit of trend spotting/window shopping/thrifting with the ever stylish Urban Hank (coming soon to a blog near you).


And finally helped out some stylist friends at a photo shoot at a haunted house! Ok, maybe it wasn't haunted, but it DEFINITELY looked like one of those creepy empty houses you see in horror flicks. I'm talking a mansion with trap doors and creepy painting... the works.

All in all, just about the perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment