Thursday, May 13, 2010

Guest Contributor at the CraftMBA Book Club

It's been quite the week as I prepare around the clock for the photo shoot for the line this Sunday.  It's all moving hyper fast, but I'm looking forward to showing you the behind the scenes.  Be sure to follow me on twitter @RachelABrooks if you want the play by play at the shoot, getting ready, hanging with the models, sneak peeks at the product, and the antics along the way.  There will be antics.

I also wanted to give you a heads up that the ever resourceful Megan over at Crafting an MBA recently started the new book for the Crafting an MBA Book Club, "Business and the Buddha: Doing Well by Doing Good".  I'm one of the guest contributors reading the book and talking about it at this stage in my crafty biz life.  It's more of a forum style, so feel free to leave comments even if you aren't reading along!

More details and fun content to come. Do something brilliant today!

No comments:

Post a Comment