Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mens Spring Picks

This past weekend, I had the good pleasure of catching up with an old friend while helping him shop around for some spring pieces.  This worked out really well for a few deep dark secrets:

1.  I don't actually enjoy shopping for myself.
2.  I LOVE shopping with men, teaching and pushing them to look at clothes differently

We talked about the shape of clothes, the use of accessories, and how to properly layer without looking like you tried too hard.  Casually cool was the name of the game, while avoiding what he called "The Uniform" (jeans, collard shirt of the plaid or striped variety, cool shoes).  After a couple of hours of shopping around and him being a good sport with trying new looks and ideas, here is my list of spring style picks for men:

Denim... anything

Pants with rolled/higher hemline

Hip-Length Jacket

Stripes

Happy Socks & Desert Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment