Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Feelin' Baubley, pt. 2

As you may know, I moved into my new apartment 2 months ago. Since then, it has been a slow but steady process to make it a home. When it came time to move in, everything seemed much different than I remembered (story of my apartment life!) It came time to get a little creative.

The first issue was that my new bedroom had no lighting. Literally none. There were light switches that turned on nothing. So after being inspired by baubles, checking out this tutorial, and doing a little bit of handy work... this is what I came up with.

2 Ikea paper lanterns, 5 sheets of paper from Pearl, some nylon twine and they hang delicately over my bed to provide the kind of soft light that reminds you fireflies and something celestial all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment