Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend Recap

Hello everyone! Sorry for the post gap situation lately-- I've been a busy lady and up to some lovely things. To slow life down a bit, this past weekend I decided to only do things that "people with time" do.

I baked a carrot cake and made the frosting. I should note I also attempted to make homemade butternut squash ravioli. Big fail, thus no picture.

I started painting again (I decided to do a project for my workshop, so sorry to be a tease, but can't quite share images yet),

I did yoga in my living room in the late morning,

And listed to lots of great stories on NPR and loads of XM51.

It was the perfect end to a long week, and the perfect beginning to a brand new one.

PS. I promise to post a fast and easy weekend project this week!

2 comments: