Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Transition Period

As I move in, my internet situation is a little shady these days. I'll try to be a bit more consistent with posts moving forward. Promise!
---
How I feel about transition sweaters is still up for debate, this is much is true. Especially the kind in really luxe and warm, chunky knits... with short sleeves. Functionally, I can't quite understand when or why this would be ideal, but gladly function and utility mean so little to me when the fabric feels just right and the layering flows perfectly. Transition sweaters are everywhere and just in time for the fluctuating weather. With some creative layering and statement jewelry, styling options are seriously endless.

Here are my favorite transition sweater looks as of right now:


Marc by Marc Jacobs


This one gets extra points on my list for being a vest/scarf/sweater fusion.


Theory

Ballerina







No comments:

Post a Comment