Friday, June 17, 2011

How He Wore It: Cameron Forbes

You've met Cameron Forbes here on the blog before.

He's one of the most intensely talented songwriter/artists I've come to know, and is one of those forces that is quietly but quickly making waves when it comes to his craft.  We made a pact about 5 years ago late night on a Brooklyn-bound F train to chase the dream with full force one day. It's that day every day, and it has been for some time now.



Outfitted in some seersucker from The Co-Op









Unsolicited side note: my personal fav track on his EP is "When You Leave", and I find it stuck in my head after it comes up in iTunes. Then when we sing songs stuck in our heads when stuck in traffic, it always feels kind of pathetic because his singalong voice trumps my best note on my best day. So then I just change the subject to food or something. Deep sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment