Monday, March 7, 2011

Warby Parker in Chicago


This weekend, I had the great chance to hang out with some stylish folks while trying out some of the latest wares from one of my favorite brands: Warby Parker. They do amazing work, and I've been meaning to try out some of the wares, so taking time to meet with the team while previewing the newest styles available this spring was a great way to kick off a Saturday in the windiest of cities.


Some personal style notes and favorites: Beckett is my favorite shape.They also have a matte black finish in some of the styles that reminds me of a chalk board. It's much cooler than I'm making it sound- I promise.

More after the jump


Warby Parker staffers
In the photo booth sporting the Fillmore frame in the Tennessee Whiskey colorway

No comments:

Post a Comment