Thursday, August 26, 2010

Introducing: Cameron Forbes

One of my favorite qualities that people can have is sheer confidence in themselves and their own futures.  I've known Cameron Forbes for a handful of years now, and he has always been the one there to go on my adventures through New York when we were both the broke interns with cool jobs, living in Brooklyn.



It's been a while since then, we've both come a long way, and I'm so proud to share with my readers that this week he has released his first EP "Masterpiece", as a solo artist, now available on iTunes, Amazon, and all the other lovely places you procure music. My personal favorite track is "When You Leave"; it's actually breathtaking.

Cameron Forbes pictured in a custom scarf by The Style Cooperative

The Style Cooperative has a special soft spot for stylish folks chasing dreams. There's even an upcoming project we have going on with both Cameron Forbes and Culture of Creativity (also insanely talented), so stay tuned and go check out the music.  You'll be hearing his name more soon, and then seeing it in lights.

1 comment: