Monday, June 14, 2010

Definitive Culture is Here to Stay

It feels like I haven't written in ages! I took a few days off from blogging and other work (much needed) and was working on a really great project that culminated in an event last night.



There is a great new lifestyle site based in Chicago I've been working with, Definitive Culture, that is finally ready to be discussed with all of you lovely folks.  As the featured style contributor, I'll be sharing musings on style, fashion, ideas, and other bits of loveliness.  So do drop by for additional content,events, and more from me and a handful of very talented and passionate folks.



Also, if you missed out on the launch event last night, I had my very first trunk show of sorts.  The best part is, the goods were actually displayed in a trunk that you may recognize. It was so very exciting to FINALLY share some of the actual product with people and allow them to see and feel and enjoy. This was the perfect way to start off the week with a real bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment