Thursday, October 22, 2009

For Your Weekend: Collegiate Style

Friday is finally here again. Instead of kicking around Chicago for the weekend, tonight I'm traveling back to my alma mater, University of Michigan, for a little football and a huge reunion of friends. I'm actually giddy with excitement.


Anyhow, in the spirit of fantastically collegiate inspired moments, I pulled together this week's list.

1. I don't remember college boys dressing like this, but I definitely wouldn't have minded.

2. I love the idea of women jetting off with their weekender bags in tow. A quirky personal favorite is a carpet bag.

3. Finally got a new toy. I seriously can't wait to play with it.

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE #2 and #3 :)
    ...and A2 of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. @stanley the camera is fantastic! the lens on the other hand... let's just say I'm still in the market.

    ReplyDelete