Sunday, May 17, 2009

Welcome. Get comfortable. Stay a while.

Welcome to The Style Social. Part of a greater vision I have for fashion, style, and business, I hope to share with all of my guests inspiration, ideas, and some incredible personal style that I come across on a day-to-day basis.

I believe that there's a gap that exists between the fashion industry (inclusive to editorials, runways, etc.) and what taste makers actually wear. You know who I'm talking about, the people who make life seem so fantastic and stylish; the people who make it all look so easy. It doesn't matter if vintage labels or thifting is your thing; it's time to explore personal style, what it means, and how to refine it to fit your lifestyle.

I can't wait to see who you are through how you outfit your life, and hopefully provide some inspiration along the way. Here's to taking on fashion and style, the way it was always meant to be.

Time to get social, stylishly of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment